Started by Hal13

Hal13

Hal13

Last Seen
14 Apr 2021
Topics
IGN
Hal13
Thought it would be good to make a topic where questions can be asked and answered.

The help says it's possible to use the command like this: /skin set (skin/URL), but it seems you have to have special permissions to use it with an url instead of the name of a MC premium account. How does one acquire said permission?

Oh speaking of how to do something, how to donate for the server, to get vip rank?
Hal13 · about 1 year ago
Sylensky

Sylensky

Owner
Last Seen
16 Apr 2021
Topics
IGN
Sylensky
The command /skin set <premiumskinname> should work as others used it before. Secondly you can donate to me via PayPal currently. We will implement a quicker system later on not sure when exactly. </premiumskinname>
Sylensky · about 1 year ago
Hal13

Hal13

Last Seen
14 Apr 2021
Topics
IGN
Hal13
The in game help command says it would work with an URL of the skin file too.
And as the error says I don't have permission to use it with an URL instead of a premium username it should be capable of doing it that way. It works totally fine using a premium username (as i myself used it that way for now). That's why i'm asking if there is a way to get this permission or perhaps to update that passage in the help.
Hal13 · about 1 year ago
Sylensky

Sylensky

Owner
Last Seen
16 Apr 2021
Topics
IGN
Sylensky
I might have skipped that permission because most of the players use the basic command with the skin name. Might think of it to add that permissions to members as well.
Sylensky · about 1 year ago